Skip to Main Content
Built as an addition to Langdell Hall in 1929, Langdell West was renamed in 1995 in honor of Langdell Professor of Law Phillip Areeda (1930-1995). A number of faculty offices, along with a seminar room and staff lounge, are located in the first three floors. The fourth and fifth floors, reopened in 1997 upon completion of the Langdell Hall renovation project, contain the Library’s reference center and administrative offices.
Areeda Hall houses a number of faculty offices.
Back to Top