Dean's Award for Excellence
Dean's Award for Excellence 2014
The Dean’s Award for Excellence recognizes staff members who embody both the letter and spirit of excellence within the HLS community.
- All faculty and staff are encouraged to acknowledge achievements of eligible HLS staff members by nominating them for a Dean's Award for Excellence.
- Nominations will be accepted through September 5, 2014.
- Members of the Advisory Committee will review all nominations and submit recommendation(s) to the Dean for final selection.
- Not all nominations will result in an award.
- Honorees will be chosen based upon the degree of demonstrated excellence in accordance with established award criteria. Strong nominees may exhibit several characteristics of "excellence".
Last modified: September 11, 2014