Dean's Award for Excellence
Dean's Award for Excellence 2013
The Dean’s Award for Excellence recognizes staff members who embody both the letter and spirit of excellence within the HLS community.
- All faculty and staff are encouraged to acknowledge achievements of eligible HLS staff members by nominating them for a Dean's Award for Excellence.
- Nominations will be accepted through August 23, 2013.
- Members of the Advisory Committee will review all nominations and submit recommendation(s) to the Dean for final selection.
- Not all nominations will result in an award.
- Honorees will be chosen based upon the degree of demonstrated excellence in accordance with established award criteria. Strong nominees may exhibit several characteristics of "excellence".
The 2013 Dean's Award for Excellence winners are:
Lee Branson, Office of Clinical and Pro Bono Programs
Gina Cinelli, Finance
Catherine Claypoole, Dean’s Office
Edgar Filho, Facilities
Karen Gray, Human Resources
Dan Kaplan, ITS
Matthew Matturro, ITS
Julie McCormack, LSC
Kathleen McGillicuddy, Faculty Support Services
Denise Ryan, Student Financial Services
Geoff Swift, Finance
Last modified: September 19, 2013