How Do I Change My Home Address?

In PeopleSoft, select Self Service, Personal Information, Home and University Mailing Address, and "edit" your home address.  If you need your office address or work phone changed, please contact Karen Gray at ext. 69708.

Last modified: September 09, 2008

© 2014 The President and Fellows of Harvard College. All rights reserved.