Technologies Used Within Clinics
- Adobe Acrobat Professional software is used to view, create, edit and manage pdf files.
- AILALink is a fully searchable, immigration law research website.
- BestCase Bankruptcy is software designed to streamline the bankruptcy process by allowing attorneys to easily prepare and electronically file bankruptcy petitions for Chapters 7, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 15.
- CTSummation Casevault is an online litigation support and case management tool that lets users organize, search and collaborate on cases. Users can quickly access and share any volume of case data; scanned or imaged documents, emails, transcripts, notes, pleadings or work product.
- LawLogix is an immigration case management tool that features integrated immigration forms, online client interfaces and reporting tools that will help reduce case processing time and increase productivity.
- Lexis Nexis Billing Matters is a software program that is implemented with Time Matters and provides legal clinics and attorneys the tools need to capture billable time and expenses, generate bills, and track accounts receivable.
- Lexis Nexis CaseMap is a litigation tool that makes it easy to organize, evaluate and explore the facts, the cast of characters, and the issues in a case. Designed for use on all types of cases by all types of litigators and investigators.
- Lexis Nexis HotDocs is document assembly software that helps create re-useable interactive templates to quickly and efficiently generate accurate customized documents. (HLS works in conjunction with GBLS to obtain and update these templates).
- Lexis Nexis NoteMap is an outlining tool great for brainstorming and organizing thoughts in preparation for depositions, hearings, opening statements and closing arguments, and much more.
- Lexis Nexis TimeMap is a timeline graphing tool that helps transform case facts into high quality visual timelines for more impact at trials or to help you visually understand, analyze and communicate the facts in your case.
- Lexis Nexis Time Matters is case management software that provides attorneys with a convenient method of effectively managing client and case information through a centralized database, including contacts, calendaring, documents, and conflicts of interest checking. It can be used to share information with other attorneys in the clinic.
- Microsoft Terminal Server is used in the clinical environment to allow users access to clinical applications and data from any computer anywhere, anytime.
- Payne Consulting Group Metadata Assistant is software which helps to remove embedded and often confidential residual information from Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF files.
- TurboLaw is document assembly software that is pre-packaged with thousands of pre-made court forms, motions, pleading, and other legal documents for state-specific legal practice areas.
Last modified: April 01, 2013