New Client Information Form
Bring this information to your first meeting with RAP. You can print this out and write on it, if you wish.
- What is your name? What are the names of the other members of your group?
- What is the name(s) of the opposing party or organization?
- What is your address?
- What is your telephone number so that we can reach you?
- Why do you need legal assistance?
- How would you like us to help you?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What kind of music do you perform?
- Who writes it?
- Who produces it?
- Where do you record it?
- Who performs in the group?
- Where do you perform?
- Do you play instruments or sample music or both?
- How much material do you have?
- Have you had anything released or been on a label before? What and when?
- How do you finance your projects?
- Have you ever copyrighted or trademarked anything? What, where and when?
- How long has the group been together?
- Do you, or any member of the group, have any agreements with anyone?
- Do you have a manager, publisher, producer or production company?
- If so, who?
Last modified: August 13, 2010