Teaching Fellow for Ethical Reasoning: Justice, Harvard University (Core Curriculum)
kjaklic at law.harvard.edu
The building blocks of a European constitution as the route to humanity’s third historic leap of democracy.
- Constitutional Theory, with Professor Frank I. Michelman, Harvard Law School, Overall Faculty Supervisor
- Constitutional Law, with Professor Laurence H. Tribe, Harvard Law School
- European Human Rights, with Professor Henry J. Steiner, Harvard Law School
- European Integration, European Constitutionalism, and EU Law, with Professor Paul P. Craig, Oxford University
- Harvard Law School, S.J.D. Candidate 2001-Present
- Oxford Faculty of Law, Oxford University, D.Phil. (Doctorate in Law) 2007
- Harvard Law School, Harvard University, LL.M. 2000
- Ljubljana Faculty of Law, Ljubljana University, LL.B. 1999
- Harvard University, Teaching Fellow for "Ethical Reasoning: Justice” 2010-present.
- Harvard University, Teaching Fellow for "Moral Reasoning: Justice” 2008-2009. Awarded Harvard University prize for distinction in teaching.
- Harvard University, Teaching Fellow for "European Integration: Political, Philosophical, and Legal Perspectives", in 2008. Awarded Harvard University prize for distinction in teaching.
- Languages: English, Slovenian, German, Croatian, Serbian, Latin
Page last updated: October 20, 2010