Law and History Faculty in Action
- Tomiko Brown-Nagin, Charles Donahue, Annette Gordon-Reed, Kenneth W. Mack, and Mark Tushnet, Law and History Program of Study Launch Event, February 20, 2013.
- Tomiko Brown-Nagin, C-Span Book Notes Interview, Courage to Dissent, 2011.
- Kenneth W. Mack at the John F. Kennedy Library on the Civil Rights Legacy of Presidents Kennedy and Johnson, 2012.
- Annette Gordon-Reed, "The Hemingses of Monticello," National Archives and Records Administration, 2010.
- Michael Klarman,HLS American Constitution Society, "Why the Tea Party Has It Wrong: The Story of a Multifaceted Founding", 2012.
Last modified: April 08, 2013