Possible Exam Types
Exam types are as follows
- In-class exams:
- A timed, proctored exam.
- Lasts between 3-4 hours.
- One-day take-home (ODTH):
- Students download the exam question from the Exam4 website between 7:30am EST and 8:30am EST on the scheduled exam day.
- Answers must be uploaded 8 hours later on the same day.
- Any-day take-home (ADTH):
- Students may download the exam question from the Exam4 website at anytime beginning at 12:30am EST on the first day of exams.
- Answers must be uploaded 8 hours after the exam has been started. Students are responsible for keeping their own time.
- All answers are due at 4:30pm on the last day of the exam period. 1L students in upper-level courses must follow the upper-level exam period dates.
- Last-class take-home (LCTH):
- Exam questions are handed out at the last class.
- Answers must be uploaded by 4:30pm on the last day of exam period.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Last modified: March 29, 2013