Skip to Main Content
You should complete this process if you are:
(1) Obtain a copy of this form available electronically on the Registrar's Office website or in hard copy in the Registrar's Office, Student Financial Services, or the Dean of Students Office.
(2) Complete and sign the form.
(3) Contact the following offices:
(4) Bring the form with all required signatures to the Registrar’s Office by the applicable deadline. Keep a copy for your files.
(5) The Registrar’s Office will confirm your leave status via email.
Please note that the Registrar's Office will expect you to return to HLS and enroll in classes during the semester you indicate on your Request form. At this time, your HLS status will be reactivated and you will receive a bill for the upcoming year or semester. If you intend to extend your leave from a semester to a year, you must request additional leave through the Registrar's Office. If you wish to extend your leave beyond one year, you must request an extension from the Administrative Board by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top