Document of Citizenship/Permanent Residence

Documents that can be proof of U.S. citizenship and/or Permanent Residence include the following items:

  • A copy of your U.S. Passport
  • A copy of your Naturalization Certification
  • A copy of your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
Last modified: February 05, 2014

© 2014 The President and Fellows of Harvard College. All rights reserved.