Fingerprinting (for Bar applications, etc.)
The Harvard University Police Department provides ink fingerprinting services at specific times during the week:
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Call CID, Criminal Investigation Division, @ 5-1796 and schedule an appointment on the day they want to be fingerprinted. We can NOT take appointments in advance. We do prints on Monday, Thursday, and Friday between 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM and Tuesday and Wednesday between 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Please have the fingerprint cards filled out PRIOR to coming here and have your Harvard identification ready ALONG WITH another form of identification (passport, driver’s license, etc).
- If cards are needed, please make sure you know how many you need. The cost of the service is $10 per card or $20 for two or more cards. The fee may be paid by cash or check (made out to Harvard University Police Department).
This takes place in the 1033 Massachusetts Avenue station (inbound from Harvard Square, near the junction of Mass Ave. and Mt. Auburn St.). Students should call ten minutes before going in to verify that there is an appropriate office available for fingerprinting.
The information on this page has been researched and provided by the Dean of Students office. If you find that any of this information is no longer current, or if you have additional questions that are not answered here, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: March 22, 2011