Skip to Main Content
Lucian A. Bebchuk
William J. Friedman and Alicia Townsend Friedman Professor of Law, Economics, and Finance
Director, Program on Corporate Governance
- Bebchuk, Lucian A. "The Myth of the Shareholder Franchise," 93 Virginia Law Review 675 (2007).
- Bebchuk, Lucian A. "Letting Shareholders Set the Rules," 119 Harv. L. Rev. 1784 (2006).
- Bebchuk, Lucian A. "The Case for Increasing Shareholder Power," 118 Harvard Law Review 833 (2005).
- Bebchuk, Lucian A. & Jesse Fried. Pay without Performance: The Unfulfilled Promise of Executive Compensation (Harvard University Press 2004).
- Bebchuk, Lucian A. & Jesse Fried. "Executive Compensation as an Agency Problem," 17 Journal of Economic Perspectives 71 (2003).
- Bebchuk, Lucian A. "The Case Against Board Veto in Corporate Takeovers," 69 University of Chicago Law Review 973 (2002).
Back to Top