Visiting Professor of Law
Winter and Spring Terms 2014
- Verbeke, Alain-Laurent. "Federalism in Belgium" in Federalism and Legal Unification. A Comparative Empirical Investigation of Twenty Systems 90 (D. Halberstam, M. Reimann & J.A. Sanchez Cordero eds., International Academy of Comparative Law, 2012).
- Time Limited Interests in Land, Common Core of European Private Law (C. Van der Merwe & Alain-Laurent Verbeke eds., Cambridge University Press 2012).
Full text: WWW
- Mnookin, Robert H. & Alain-Laurent Verbeke. "Persistent Nonviolent Conflict with No Reconciliation: The Flemish and Walloons in Belgium," 72 Law & Contemp. Probs. 151 (2009).
- Verbeke, Alain-Laurent & M. Euwema. "Negative and Positive Role Models of Media in the Belgian Conflict: A Model for De-escalation," 93 Marquette Law Review 139 (2009).
- Verbeke, Alain-Laurent. "Negotiating [in the shadow of] a European Private Law," 15 Maastricht Journal of European and Comparative Law 395 (2008).