Spoils of War v. Cultural Heritage:
The Russian Cultural Property Law in Historical Context
February 8-9, 2008
Langdell Hall South Classroom
Harvard Law School
Harvard Law School Arts & Literature Law Society
Commission for Art Recovery
Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies at Harvard University
Foundation for International Cultural Diplomacy
Harvard Law School European Law Research Center
Open to the public with online registration
Registration is without charge
Accommodations and Logistics
All accommodations (flight, hotel, parking, etc.) for the conference are to be arranged by the attendee. The closest hotel is the Sheraton Commander in Harvard Square. For more information about accommodations, see below. For information unavailable on this site, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617- 495-3170 with your questions.
Please book your accommodations immediately!
Staying in Cambridge
- Sheraton Commander - 16 Garden Street
- Inn at Harvard - 1201 Massachusetts Avenue
- Harvard Square Hotel - 110 Mount Auburn Street
- Irving & Harding Houses - 24 Irving Street & 288 Harvard Street
- Charles Hotel - 1 Bennett Street
- Harvard Square - Find restaurants, parking, hotels, and shops. This site is a service of the Harvard Square Business Association.
Getting around Harvard and Cambridge
- Directions to Harvard Law School
- Law School Map
- Parking at Harvard
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority - Information on local bus, subway, and commuter rail system.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.