China–United States Conference on Legal Information and Law Libraries
Luhe High School, Tongzhou District, Beijing, China
Selected Writings for Lu He
- Lucius Chapin Porter, Plans and Dreams of the Yenching School of Chinese Studies, 1925.
- Jefferson Academy Catalog- 1928-1930. Tunghsien, Peking,
China: Northern Printing Company, 1928.
- Harry S. Martin, Experiments in Training Christian Workers, in THE CHRISTIAN WORKER IN NORTH CHINA. Peking: National
Christian Council, 1929. Pp. 23-26.
- Harry S. Martin & James A. Hunter, Lu Ho Middle School,
Tunghsien, Recent Developments in Agricultural Work in
Tunghsien. Edited by Maxwell S. Stewart. Peping, China:
Department of Sociology and Social Work, Yenching University,
Series C, No. 24, April 1930.
- Harry S. Martin, 4-H Club Work of the Lu Ho Rural Service
Center: Tunghsien, near Peiping, China. New York: Agricultural
Missions, Inc., 194? (Mimeograph Series No. 176).
- Rose Lombard Martin, LIFE AS A MISSIONARY WIFE AND MOTHER.
River Falls, Wisconsin, November 22, 1963.
- Gertrude (Trudy) Martin Triouleyre, CHINA MEMORIES, 1914-2001.
- Young Harry & Rose
- Young family
- Tungchow Pagoda
- Halloween and local scenes
- Donkey polo and local scenes
- Winter scenes
- Eastern hills
- Great Wall
- 1933 refugees
- Church for 1933 refugees
- Wheeled travel
- North China American School
- 1933 NCAS Commencement
- Harry and Rose in Tungchow
- 50th wedding anniversary, Brookfield, Connecticut, 1953