Find an Article
Find an Article
Find Legal Articles | Find Academic Articles | Find Working Papers | Find Newspaper Articles
Find Articles in Legal Literature
- HeinOnline Law Journal Library
- The HeinOnline Law Journal Library provides full-text access in pdf format to law reviews and journals. Coverage begins with a journal's first volume but does not usually include its most recent issues.
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals (HeinOnline) | Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals (Wolters Kluwer)
- The Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals (IFLP) provides citations to articles about foreign, comparative and international law from 1985 to the present. Materials indexed include articles from 450 journals, congressional reports, chapters in books, yearbooks, and book reviews. Materials in all languages are included. Greek, Cyrillic, and East Asian vernacular are Romanized and Arabic and Hebrew titles are translated into English or French.
- Index to Legal Periodicals & Books | ILP Retrospective
- The Index to Legal Periodicals & Books (ILP) provides citations to articles in law reviews, bar association journals, yearbooks, institutes, and government publications from 1980 to present. ILP Retrospective provides coverage from 1908-1981.
- LegalTrac | LRI LexisNexis | LRI Westlaw
- LegalTrac, also known as Legal Resource Index (LRI), provides citations to articles in law reviews, bar association journals, legal newspapers, international legal journals, and law-related articles from business and general interest journals published since 1980.
- LexisNexis US Law Reviews & Journals, Combined
- LexisNexis US Law Reviews & Journals, Combined contains articles in full-text from law reviews and bar journals. Coverage varies by publication.
- Westlaw Journals & Law Reviews
- Westlaw Journals & Law Reviews contains articles in full-text from law reviews, CLE course materials and bar journals. Coverage varies by publication.
- Find even more articles in even more legal databases...
Find Articles in Academic Literatures
- Harvard Google Scholar
- Use Harvard Google Scholar to search scholarly literature, including peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, preprints, abstracts and technical reports from a wide variety of academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories and universities.
- Use JSTOR to search a digital archive of leading academic journals from a wide range of disciplines. Coverage of a journal begins with its first volume but current issues are embargoed for 3-5 years.
- Selected Resources by Academic Field
- Use Selected Resources by Academic Field to locate journal articles in a variety of academic literatures, research areas and topics.
- Citation Linker | Find E-Journals | HOLLIS Classic: Journal Titles | Find E-Resources
- Use Citation Linker to locate the full-text of an article by its citation or a Harvard-licensed journal by its title or ISSN. Use Find E-Journals to locate Harvard-licensed journals by title, by keyword or by ISSN. Includes individually licensed journals as well as journals available through a database. Use HOLLIS Classic: Journal Titles to find journals available in print and online at Harvard University libraries, including the law school library. Use Find E-Resources to locate Harvard-licensed indexes and e-journal collections by title, by keyword, by subject and type, or by browsing an alphabetical listing.
Find Working Papers, Preprints & Reports
- CIAO Columbia International Affairs Online
- CIAO publishes a wide range of scholarship from 1991 to the present, including working papers from university research institutes, occasional papers series from non-governmental organizations, foundation-funded research projects and proceedings from conferences.
- EconPapers provides access to research papers in economics including working papers, articles, books and chapters. EconPapers uses the RePEc database.
- NBER National Bureau of Economic Research
- NBER concentrates on four types of empirical research: developing new statistical measurements, estimating quantitative models of economic behavior, assessing the effects of public policies on the U.S. economy, and projecting the effects of alternative policy proposals.
- Olin Center Faculty Discussion Paper Series
Olin Center Fellows Discussion Paper Series
- The John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics, and Business at Harvard Law School promotes faculty research in and furthers student understanding of law and economics.
- PAIS Public Affairs Information Service
- PAIS provides access to materials about public policy, including academic journal articles, yearbooks, books, reports and pamphlets. Items indexed include works by academics, agencies, international organizations and federal, state and local governments from 1972 to the present.
- PolicyArchive collects and disseminates videos, reports, briefs, and multimedia material of think tank, university, government and foundation-funded policy research.
- PolicyFile covers reports, white papers and other policy documents produced by think tanks, policy organizations and university research institutes from 1990 to the present.
- SSRN Social Science Research Network
- SSRN provides access to new scholarship including working papers in accounting, economics, financial economics, law and management.
Find Newspaper Articles
- Factiva | Google News | LexisNexis News & Business | Westlaw Business & News | ProQuest Historical Newspapers
- Factiva, Google News, LexisNexis and Westlaw provide extensive current coverage of a wide variety of newspapers and other news sources. ProQuest provides historical digital archives of several major U.S. newspapers.
- Boston Globe LexisNexis | Boston Globe Westlaw | Boston Globe Historical
- The Boston Globe on LexisNexis provides full-text access from September 1988 to present in plain-text only. On Westlaw, coverage is from December 1979 to present. The Boston Globe on ProQuest Historical is a digital archive providing coverage from 1872-1979.
- Harvard Law Record | Harvard Crimson
- The Harvard Law Record and the Harvard Crimson are independent, student-run newspapers.
- New York Times LexisNexis | New York Times Westlaw | New York Times Historical
- The New York Times on LexisNexis and Westlaw provides full-text access from June 1980 to present in plain-text only. The New York Times on ProQuest Historical is a digital archive providing coverage from 1851-2005.
- Wall Street Journal LexisNexis | Wall Street Journal Historical
- The Wall Street Journal on LexisNexis provides full-text access from 1984 to present in plain-text only. The Wall Street Journal on ProQuest Historical is a digital archive providing coverage from 1889-1991.
- Washington Post LexisNexis | Washington Post Historical
- The Washington Post on LexisNexis provides full-text access from 1977 to present in plain-text only. The Washington Post on ProQuest Historical is a digital archive providing coverage from 1877-1992.
- Widener Collection of Newspapers on Microfilm | Boston Public Library Newspaper Room
- The Widener Library Newspaper Microfilm Reading Room and the Boston Public Library Newspaper Room each house extensive collections of newspapers in microform and in print.
- Find even more articles in even more newspapers...