International, Foreign & Comparative
Immigration and Asylum Law Research
International Instruments—Treaties, Conventions, Protocols, etc.
- Útlendingaeftirlitið (Directorate of Immigration): Includes legislation, statistics, Schengen information and other information in both Engish and Icelandic, with the Icelandic portion of the site being more complete.
Korea, Republic of
- Immigration Service: forms and information but no law.
- Refugee Law (from Knowledge Basket): Includes a searchable database of all the leading decisions of New Zealand's Refugee Status Appeals Authority (RSAA), papers and news.
- Migrationsverket: Includes news and information in Swedish, and information in English.
- Center for International and European Law on Immigration and Asylum. Site maintained by the University of Konstanz in Germany. Topics include the relationship between immigration control and human rights and documents on migration law.
- U.S. Committee for Refugees: Includes country reports, statistics, and other information.
- Canadian Council for Refugees: Includes documents, statistics and information about Canadian legislative developments.
- Danish Refugee Council: More information in Danish version.
- European Council on Refugees and Exiles: Includes policy positions and research papers, press releases, statistics and more information.
- Auslander in Deutschland: Includes information about legislation and decisions relating to foreigners, statistics and other information for Germany.
- Flyktningerådet (Norwegian Refugee Council): Includes publications, the Global IDP Project and other information.
- Scottish Refugee Council: Includes news and information.
- Portuguese Refugee Council: Includes legislation, statistics, publications and other information in Portuguese.
- Swiss Refugee Council: Includes policy information, statistics and news in English.
- South African Migration Project: Includes documents, policy briefs and other information.