ILS Web Sites: Courts
International Courts and Tribunals
- Corte Centroamericana de Justicia (official website): Includes information about the court and basic documents.
- European Court of Justice: Proceedings of the Court (weekly). Includes the full-text of recent judgments.
- International Court of Justice (official website): Access to recent press communiques, important basic documents related to the ICJ, the current court docket and composition, and also selected decisions full-text, with more to be added. Choice of English or French language.
- International Tribunal of the Law of the Sea (from the UN Division of Oceans and the Law of the Sea): Includes rules, cases and ITLOS documents.
- Project on International Courts and Tribunals . News and cases from all international courts and tribunals.
- Tribunal de Justicia Andino (from Comunidad Andina): Informational website only.
- WorldLII World Courts and Tribunals Project. "The International Courts and Tribunals Project (ICT Project) aims to provide a comprehensive search facility for final decisions of all international and multi-national courts and tribunals, whether global or regional. The search facility allows searches over the decisions of 20 International Courts and Tribunals, comprising over 20,000 decisions."
International Criminal Courts
International Human Rights Courts
Trade Dispute Settlement Bodies