ILS Web Sites: EU
- Eur-Lex: Official Journal (last 45 days), Treaties, recent Cases, Consolidated Treaties, and Preparatory Acts (COM documents).
- SCADplus Database: Bibliographic database of legislation, Community publications, periodical articles, and the position of the two sides of industry. Also includes a Calendar with meeting dates and several other guides and research tools.
- Pre-Lex: Follow the legislative decision-making process between institutions
- Legislative Observatory (OEIL) : Monitor interinstitutional legislative procedures; search for PE reports.
- Bulletin of the European Union: Full-text of the Bulletin which reports on the activities of the Commission and other Community institutions.
- Court of Justice: Proceedings of the Court (weekly). Includes the full-text of recent judgments.
- European Integration Current Contents: provides access to the tables of contents of journals relevant in European Integration research - law, human rights, economics, history and political sciences. Currently it covers 101 journals published in nine languages and 14 countries.
- European Foreign Policy Bulletin: Coverage of this publication of the Academy of European Law begins in 1985 and covers through 1996 as well as 1998, with 1997 to be added soon. The Bulletin reproduces in full-text EU documents related to foreign policy which can be searched or browsed by year.