Skip to Main Content
The Brazil-U.S. Symposium is limited to approximately 120 participants and is by invitation-only. The event attracts senior financial leaders, high-ranking government officials, and distinguished academics from the United States and Brazil for intensive, off-the-record dialogues on issues affecting international capital markets.
Off-the-record and closed to the media, the invitation-only PIFS Symposia convene leading market practitioners at off-site retreat venues. The cornerstone of PIFS Symposia is the candid, intimate exchange of ideas and dialogue between ...more...
December 7-9, 2012 • Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Brazil and New York as Financial Centers
- Inflation and Exchange Rates
- The Optimal Amount of Leverage for Financial Institutions
- Development of Derivatives Markets and Rick Management in Brazil
- Arminio Fraga, Founding Partner, Gávea Investimentos
- Ambassador Thomas Shannon, Jr., U.S. Ambassador to Brazil
- Commissioner Daniel Gallagher, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Commissioner Troy Paredes, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Commissioner Ocatvio Yazbek, Brazilian Securities Commission
- Chairman Leonardo Pereira, Brazilian Securities Commission
Back to Top