Skip to Main Content
The second meeting of the China-U.S. Symposium took place in Armonk, New York, June 17-19, 2005, at the Citigroup conference center.
• Financial Market Liberalization
• Corporate Governance in China and the U.S.
• New Thoughts on the Bretton Woods System
• LI Jiange, Vice President, Development Research Center of the State Council, PRC
• Lawrence Greenwood, Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Finance and Development, U.S. Dept. of State
• ZHENG Zeguang, Minister of the People’s Republic of China Embassy in the U.S.
• Robert Dohner, Director, Office of East Asian Nations, U.S. Department of Treasury
Back to Top