Skip to Main Content
The fourth annual China-U.S. Symposium was held in Half Moon Bay, California from Friday, June 22, through Sunday, June 24, 2007.
• The Process of Financial Change in China and the U.S.
• Reform of the Capital Markets in China and the U.S.
• Joint Ventures and Private Equity in and by China
• WU Xiaoling, Vice Governor, People’s Bank of China
• Clay Lowery, Assistant Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Dept. of the Treasury
• LI Haiyan, Economic Counselor of the Chinese Embassy in the U.S.
• Robert Hormats, Vice Chairman, Goldman Sachs (International); Managing Director, Goldman Sachs and Co
Back to Top