Skip to Main Content
The ninth annual China-U.S. Symposium was held at the COFCO Retreat Center in Beijing from Friday, September 14, through Sunday, September 16, 2012.
• Capital Market Development in China and Its Impact on the U.S.
• Financial Regulation and Financial Development
• The Role of Insurance Companies, Pension Funds and Mutual Funds in the Development of Savings, Retirement and Long Term Capital Markets
• Terrence Checki, Executive Vice President and Head of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
• Peter Fung, Global Chairman, Global Practice, KPMG
• Leo Melamed, Chairman Emeritus, CME Group
Back to Top