Skip to Main Content
The tenth annual China-U.S. Symposium was held in Chicago from Friday, September 11, through Sunday, September 13, 2013.
• Recent developments in Chinese and U.S. domestic capital markets and SME access to capital markets
• Cross border capital flows between China and the U.S.
• Internationalization of the RMB: Steps and timing
• The shadow banking system in China and the U.S.
• Marisa Lago, Assistant Secretary for International Markets and Development, U.S. Department of the Treasury
• The Honorable Rahm Emanuel, Mayor, City of Chicago
• Leo Melamed, Chairman Emeritus, Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group
• GE Xiaobo, Member of Executive Committee, Chief Financial Officer, Managing Director, CITIC Securities Co., LTD
• Kenneth Griffin, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Citadel LLC
Back to Top