Skip to Main Content
The eleventh annual China-U.S. Symposium was held in Shenzen, China from Friday, June 5, through Sunday, June 7, 2014.
• Capital market financing and the changing role of private equity and venture capital
• China's Free Trade Zones and their implication for the U.S. financial sector
• What are the most important and difficult macroeconomic actions that need to be taken in the Chinese and U.S. financial sectors?
• Promoting cross border investments between China and the US through a bilateral investment treaty
• LI Wei, President (Minister), Development Research Center of the State Council, China (DRC)
• Robert Dohner, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Asia, U.S. Department of Treasury
• GAO Xiqing, Former President, China Investment Corporation
• Ms. Wei Christianson, CEO of Morgan Stanley China
• Speaker 5
Back to Top