Skip to Main Content
The fourth annual Europe-U.S. Symposium was held at Citigroup’s Executive Planning Center in New York from Friday, March 10, through Sunday, March 12, 2006.
• Regulatory Convergence in Transatlantic Capital Markets
• Current Issues Affecting the Regulation and Operation of the Asset Management Industry in the EU and the U.S.
• Supervision of Cross-Border Activity of Banks and Insurance Companies
• Roel Campos, Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
• Andrew Crockett, President, JPMorgan Chase International
• Jonathan Evans, Member of the European Parliament
• David Wright, Director for Financial Services Policy and Financial Markets, European Commission
Back to Top