Skip to Main Content
The fifth annual Europe-U.S. Symposium was held at the BNP Paribas training centre at Louveciennes, France from Friday, March 29, through Sunday, March 31, 2007.
• Issuance of Securities: Corporate Governance and Liability Regimes in the EU and the U.S.
• Trading of Securities: Market Regulation and Structure
• Derivative Markets, Alternative Products, and Financial Stability Monitoring
• Sir Win Bischoff, Chairman, Citigroup Europe
• C. Boyden Gray, Ambassador of the United States, European Union
• Jörgen Holmquist, Director-General for the Internal Market and Services, European Commission
• Michel Pébereau, Chairman of the Board of Directors, BNP Paribas
• Final Report
• Final Presentation
Back to Top