Skip to Main Content
The tenth Europe-U.S. Symposium was held in Armonk, New York from Friday, March 22 through Sunday, March 24, 2012.
• Macroprudential Supervision Including Bank Capital
• Comparison of Derivatives Regulation in the EU and the U.S.
• Antonio de Lecea, Minister, Economic and Financial Affairs Delegation of the European Union to the U.S.
• William Dudley, President and Chief Executive Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
• Vitor Constâncio, Vice President, European Central Bank
• Marisa Lago, Assistant Secretary for International Markets and Development, U.S. Department of Treasury
• Lewis B. Kaden, Vice Chairman, Citi
Back to Top