Skip to Main Content
The twelfth annual Europe-US Symposium was held in Armonk, NY from Friday, March 27, through Sunday, March 29, 2014.
• SIFI design: setting the scene for insurance companies, asset management firms and other non-financial industries
• The Too Big To Fail Doctrine: assessing developments for Bank Structural Reforms, Recovery and Resolution Procedures, subsidiarisation and localization
• Bringing coherence to Transatlantic rulemaking. Which Way Forward?
• Different tools or different rules? Assessing the Consistency of EU derivatives and trading rules with Dodd-Frank
• Andreas Dombret, Member of the Executive Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank
• Yves Mersch, Member of the Executive Board, European Central Bank
• Barbara Novick, Vice Chairman, BlackRock
• Daniel Tarullo, Governor, U.S. Federal Reserve Board
Back to Top