Skip to Main Content
The second annual Japan-U.S. Symposium was held at the Kyoto International Conference Hall in Kyoto, Japan from Friday, June 25, through Sunday, June 27, 1999.
• Changing Conditions in the Global Financial System
• Financing Retirement in Aging Societies: Japan and the U.S.
• Globalism, Regionalism, Localism: Coexistence, Conflict, Convergence
• Eisuke Sakakibara, Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, Ministry of Finance
• His Excellency Thomas Foley, Ambassador Extraordinary Plenipotentiary of the United States of America yo Japan
Back to Top