Skip to Main Content
The ninth annual Japan-U.S. Symposium was held in Portsmouth, New Hampshire from Friday, October 20, through Sunday, October 22, 2006.
• How Can Tokyo and New York Ensure Their Competitive Positions in the Future as Global Financial Market Centers?
• What Is the Impact of Japan's Economic Resurgence on the U.S.-Japan Financial Relationship?
• Monetary Policy After Greenspan and Quantitative Easing
• Hiroshi Watanabe, Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, Ministry of Finance
• Robert Dohner, Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Treasury, International Affairs
• Yo Takeuchi, Senior Executive Director, Development Bank of Japan
• Hideyuki Takahashi, President & CEO, Nomura Holding America Inc
• Joseph L. Rice, Chairman, Clayton, Dubilier, & Rice
Back to Top