Skip to Main Content
The sixteenth annual Japan-U.S. Symposium was held in Armonk, New York from Friday, October 25, through Sunday, October 27, 2013.
• Deteriorating fiscal sustainability and consequences for the government bond markets and the financial system
• Still too big to fail? - Where is SIFI regulation headed?
• Will Abenomics and Fed's quantitative easing policies deliver global economic growth?
• Mitsuhiro Furusawa, Vice Minister of Finance, International Affairs
• Robert Dohner, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Asia, U.S. Department of the Treasury
• Takashi Morimura, Deputy President & Group CEO, Global Banking, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
• Vincent Reinhardt, Chief Economist, Morgan Stanley AEI • Zion Shohet, Executive Vice President, Financial Regulation Reform, Citi
• Koji Tsuruoka, Ambassador, Chief Negotiator for the TPP, Japan
Back to Top