Skip to Main Content
The seventeenth annual Japan-U.S Symposium will be held in Karuizawa, Japan from Friday, October 24, through Sunday, October 26, 2014.
Topics for discussion include:
• Post-Crisis Responses: Regulation, Sanctions and limits on Shadow Banking—the right approach?
• FED tapering, BOJ QQE and Emerging Markets
• International Financial Centers
Confirmed speakers include:
• Tatsuo Yamasaki, Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, Ministry of Finance
• Nobuyuki Hirano, CEO of the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
• Dan Ryan, Financial Services Advisory Practice Leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
• Hiroshi Nakaso, Deputy Governor, Bank of Japan
Space is extremely limited. Please contact Josi Chapman at email@example.com for registration details.
Back to Top