Applying for a Visiting Fellowship
The application deadline for the 2012-2013 Visiting Fellows Program is January 16, 2012.
The following information and materials are required for an application:
- A detailed description of the proposed area of research and writing while at the Program. The proposal should define the aims of the study and its methods as clearly as possible.
- The duration of the stay and the expected sources of funding.
- Two letters of recommendation from people familiar with the applicant's work.
- A sample of any writing on human rights (in English, Spanish, or French, if there is any such writing).
- A resume or curriculum vitae. A description of proposed work and career after the fellowship.
- A statement to the effect that the applicant has fluent command of oral English sufficient to participate actively from the time of arrival in individual and group discussions.
Complete application materials should
be mailed to:
Mindy Jane Roseman, Academic Director
Human Rights Program
Pound Hall 401
Harvard Law School
Cambridge, MA 02138