|HomeHarvard Trade Union ProgramPensions ProjectWertheim FellowshipContactStatsSalary CheckerSalary Survey|
Director Centre for Economic Performance, London School of Economics.
Editorial Board of the Journal of Industrial Economics (associate editor since 1996, editorial board since 1999).
Other Recent Positions:
I have extensive experience working as an economist for various private and public sector organisations including:
1. Professor, Department of Economics, University College London (1994-2003)
2. Senior Policy Analyst in the Strategy Unit at the Department of Health (2000-01), reporting directly to the Secretary of State
3. Visiting Professor, Department of Economics University of California at Berkeley, January 1998-January 1999
4. Policy advisor to No.10 Downing Street, 1999-2000, education, enterprise and tax.
5. Research Fellow in the Corporate Sector, Institute for Fiscal Studies (September 1992-February 1999). Founded the productivity and innovation program at IFS
6. Editorial Board - Economic Policy (2000-2003), European Economic Review (1999-2003), The Review of Economic Studies (1997-2003)
7. Partner, Lexecon Ltd 2001-2002
CV and full list of papers available in Adobe PDF.Go to my LSE page for more info.
Science and Engineering Workforce Project (SEWP)
Global Labor Survey
Chinese Labor Project
Website maintained by Alida Castillo