John M. Olin Fellowship in Law and Economics/Corporate Governance
Terence M. Considine Fellowship in Law and Economics/Corporate Governance
Information for Prospective Applicants
- To make a significant commitment of time and effort to research and writing in the area of law, economics, and business. A fellow could write either a not-for-credit paper or a for-credit paper involving more substantial work than would usually be required for that purpose.
- To attend one or both of the law-and-economics seminars; registering for a seminar, however, is not required.
- To submit at the end of the academic year (by June 15) either a paper satisfying the above writing requirement or a progress report.
Application for a FellowshipThe following materials must be submitted as PDF attachments to an email addressed to Irina Goldina, Program Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The completed fillable Basic Information Form.
- Undergraduate, graduate, and Harvard Law School transcripts (official copies are not required).
- A short description of the applicant’s background and interests in the area of economic analysis of law.
- A current curriculum vitae.
- A synopsis of the research and writing the applicant intends to accomplish.
- Previously written papers in the area of economic analysis of law, if any.
Submission of Applications and Notification
Applications should be submitted by email to Irina Goldina, Program Administrator, by June 15, 2015. Notification of decisions will be made prior to the beginning of the fall semester.