Mailing List Subscriptions
To subscribe to the Olin Center's mailing list for notification of future additions to the Discussion Paper Series, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org (but not before you have read the following instructions entirely -- it is easy to subscribe but you must follow these instructions exactly).
- When you click on email@example.com a window will pop up with a new e-mail message in it. Observe that the message is addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do NOT put anything in the subject line.
- You will see the following text in the body of the message:
subscribe olin-list email@example.com
- You MUST change this text to reflect your own e-mail address. For
example, if your e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, then you
should change the text to read:
subscribe olin-list email@example.com
- Send the e-mail message. Most e-mail programs have a "send" button. If you do not see a "send" button, you should be able to choose "send" from the File menu.
Alternative Instructions: If you experience problems with the above instructions, simply send us an e-mail using your own e-mail program. Be sure to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure you do not leave out the word "lists" from this address). Leave the subject line blank, and type the subscribe line in the body of the message in the same manner as outlined above. Send the message.
To Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe, send e-mail to email@example.com with the following text in the body of the message: unsubscribe olin-list firstname.lastname@example.org, where your e-mail information is substituted in the same manner as outlined above.