Mailing List Subscriptions
To subscribe to the Olin Center's mailing list for notification of future additions to the Discussion Paper Series, please click on the following link: email@example.com (but not before you have read the following instructions entirely -- it is easy to subscribe but you must follow these instructions exactly).
- When you click on firstname.lastname@example.org a window will pop up with a new e-mail message in it. Observe that the message is addressed to email@example.com.
- Do NOT put anything in the subject line.
- You will see the following text in the body of the message:
subscribe olin-list firstname.lastname@example.org
- You MUST change this text to reflect your own e-mail address. For
example, if your e-mail address is email@example.com, then you
should change the text to read:
subscribe olin-list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send the e-mail message. Most e-mail programs have a "send" button. If you do not see a "send" button, you should be able to choose "send" from the File menu.
Alternative Instructions: If you experience problems with the above instructions, simply send us an e-mail using your own e-mail program. Be sure to send it to email@example.com (make sure you do not leave out the word "lists" from this address). Leave the subject line blank, and type the subscribe line in the body of the message in the same manner as outlined above. Send the message.
To Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following text in the body of the message: unsubscribe olin-list email@example.com, where your e-mail information is substituted in the same manner as outlined above.