Our commitment to the student body at Harvard Law School is reflected in programs designed to provide financial and scholarly support to students conducting research on the legal profession and to those working in public interest settings. Several grants and prizes are awarded each academic year, and applications are accepted each semester. For more information on these grant programs, please click on the links to the left.
PLP faculty members work closely HLS students and supervise their independent research on the legal profession and the professional services industry. Supervision is available in a variety of profession-related areas, including:
- Legal profession
- Globalization of legal services
- Legal ethics
- Socio-legal research on the professional services industry
- Law firms and professional service firms
- The professional services industry
John Coates, IV
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Institutions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Mergers and Takeovers
- Negotiations and Deal-making
For more information on faculty supervision of independent research projects, please email us.