The Application Process
The Application Timeline:
- Mid September: The application for the Class of 2018 will become available in the early fall. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible after September 15 and well before the February 1 deadline.
- February 1: Application Deadline
- Checking your application status: From the time we receive your application, it typically takes several weeks to process required materials and to “complete” the application for submission to the Admissions Committee. To track the progress of your application, please use our online status check tool.
- Application Review: The Admissions Committee reviews applications roughly in order of completion. Each application is considered in its entirety; there are no computational methods for making decisions and no numerical cut-offs below which a candidate will not be considered. The time it takes to fully review a file will vary from case to case.
- Interviews: During the application review process you may be invited to interview. These interviews will happen throughout the admissions cycle. The Admissions Office will contact you directly to setup an interview, where applicable.
- Decisions: We will make every effort to deliver a decision on your application as soon as possible. An applicant who is offered admission will be notified immediately; in other instances, applications receive continued consideration with a decision to be made later in the season. In any case, the Admissions Office will make every effort to notify applicants of decisions by late April. We appreciate your patience with the process of providing individual consideration to each application.
Last modified: September 15, 2014